THE DAY TOUR
This is the main Washington, DC comprehensive tour that covers all the memorials and historic sights. Please see the list of the highlighted stops & the drive by only below.
* U. S Capitol Building...10 Minutes photo stop
* National Mall...Drive by only
* Smithsonian Institution...Drive by only
* Washington Monument...Drive by only
* WW II Memorial ...12 Minutes photo stop
* Jefferson Memorial ...15 Minutes photo stop
* MLK...10 minutes photo stop/ FDR drive by only
* Lincoln Memorial ... 20 Minutes photo stop
* Vietnam/Korean Memorials
* Women's Vietnam Memorial
* Arlington Cemetery Memorial...Drive by only
* The Pentagon & The Air force Memorial...drive by only
* Iwo Jima (US Marine Corps. Memorial...Drive by only
A major stop of the tour that covers:
* Vietnam Memorial
* The Women's Vietnam Memorial
* The Korean Memorial
A walk to the White House on Pennsylvania Ave & Lafayatte Park is a must.
Discover the White House neighborhood & around it.
THE LINCOLN MEMORIAL, WASHINGTON, DC
Experience Washington, DC Memorials and it's historic landmarks all day long.
The Lincoln Memorial seen from the famous Memorial Bridge.
U. S Capitol Building
* Explore The U.S Capitol the seat of the United States Government & all the symbolic pillars of the building.
* The Inaguration ceremony which takes place every four years on the west side of the US Capitol grounds.
THE JEFFERSON MEMORIAL
Thomas Jefferson the author of the Declaration of Independence and one the founding fathers is located in the middle of the Tidal Basin surrounded by the most beautiful Cherry Trees that bloom in early Spring.
THE MLK MEMORIAL
Discover why Dr. King the civil rights leader, faces directly at Thomas Jefferson and the piece of document that is holding in his hand.